Expenditures necessary in carrying out the mission of the University, consistent with the normal business operations of the University. These expenses are reasonable in nature and are paid or funded by the University. The University supports the “accountable plan” as defined by IRS regulations and Internal Revenue Code to determine which expenditures may or may not be recorded as taxable income to faculty, staff, contractors, students, or other University guests.
- Meals and Entertainment Procedure
- Spend Authority Administrative Procedure
- Travel Administrative Procedure
- PCard Program Manual
- Entertainment Tax Administrative Procedure
- Business Expense Policy
- Forest Funds Program Manual