The Copyright Policy of Wake Forest University is intended to:
- Encourage research and teaching by rewarding the authors of intellectual works, assisting them in implementing their ideas, and by providing a system for the encouragement of scholarship and creative activity;
- Serve the public interest by providing means through which intellectual works may be made available to the public; and
- Protect the rights of the University, its faculty, its staff, and its students with regard to intellectual works developed at the University.
- There are no related procedures.
- There are no related forms.