The Paid Time Off (PTO) Program combines vacation, sick, and personal leave. Exempt employees earn:
- Five weeks (25 days) if employed by the University less than five years.
- Six weeks (30 days) if employed by the University five years or more, but less than 10 years.
- Seven weeks (35 days) if employed by the University 10 or more years.
Non-exempt employees accrue PTO (based on the schedule outlined in the policy).
*PTO is subject to departmental approval.
- There are no related procedures.
- There are no related forms.