As a collaborative product with guidance from the University’s senior business administrators and other campus subject matter experts, this policy serves as Wake Forest University’s primary guidance on purchasing. This standardized procurement policy and the accompanying work processes have been created to conform with the University’s values, policies, and procedures; and to comply with other external regulatory and legal requirements.
- University Procurement Policy – Quick Reference
- Spend Authority Administrative Procedure
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Business Practice Standards
- Contract Management Administrative Procedure
- IS Policies and Standards
- PCard Program Manual