Separation from the University occurs when you voluntarily resign or are otherwise removed from the payroll. If you are resigning, provide at least four weeks of working notice if you are exempt and two weeks if you are non-exempt. If you are a supervisor, acknowledge/accept the resignation verbally and in writing, and submit the Exits form.

Read the Policy

Related Procedures

  • There are no related procedures.

Related Forms

  • There are no related forms.