Petty Cash and Change Funds Administrative Policy

Policy Petty cash and change funds (i.e. cash drawers) are approved and maintained where needed for the convenience of paying for authorized incidental expenses or making change where cash is regularly received from customers. As loans from the general fund of the University, the established […]

Categories: Financial